Recruiting for short-term training
Students of Hanoi University of Science and Technology have many options for majors and career development directions according to individual aspirations and capabilities. The school’s training model is innovated in the direction of integration, flexibility and international integration, best supporting learners to develop their careers.
The Bachelor program (4 years) is designed for students who want to enter the labor market early. Studying this system, students are fully equipped with basic knowledge, solid professional knowledge to be able to adapt well to a wide field of study, focusing on the ability to design and develop. develop systems, products, technical solutions, and professional skills in accordance with the needs of enterprises in the ICT field at home and abroad. This training system is designed to solve the problem of serious shortage of high-quality ICT human resources at home and abroad.
However, if you want to develop your career in the direction of becoming experts who are not only well-equipped with foundational knowledge, but also equipped with in-depth knowledge and skills in narrow directions, students can choose choose the type of integrated training: bachelor + engineer; or bachelor + master.
The outputs of these engineering and master’s programs will be experts who are capable of mastering and developing technology, contributing to the creation of products and services with a high scientific and technological content. These experts can work in research and development (R&D) departments of corporations, domestic and foreign companies; can start a business (startup) to commercialize their scientific research products; or can continue to develop their academic career (PhD) to become leading experts in the field.
Of the two integrated programs:
- Bachelor of Engineering (*) (180 credits, equivalent to 5.5 years): the engineering program aims to equip with narrow, deep, up-to-date, and industry-oriented and application-oriented professional knowledge. , so that after graduation, students can be ready to take on key technical positions at domestic and foreign technology companies and corporations. The title of Polytechnic Engineer has a proud tradition over the past 60 years. Polytechnic engineers in general, and Polytechnic IT engineers in particular are holding many important positions at corporations, corporations, and management agencies, important professional organizations in the country and abroad. economic. To fit “Decree No. 99/2019/ND-CP of the Government: Detailing and guiding the implementation of a number of articles of the Law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Higher Education”, whereby Engineers and Master’s degree is equivalent to level 7 according to the National Qualification Framework, the University has rebuilt the Engineer training model according to a new model, the bachelor – engineer program consists of 180 credits, equivalent to 5.5 years, and this 180-credit Engineer under the Graduate System;
- Integrated Bachelor-Master Program (5.5 years): The master’s program aims to equip students with narrow, deep, up-to-date, and research-oriented and academically specialized knowledge . Upon graduation, she can work in research and development (R&D) departments of domestic and foreign companies and technology groups. In addition, students who are oriented to study as a doctoral student, become a doctor, or a leading expert in the field, the bachelor – master program is the right choice. The program is designed to train students through research at the University’s specialized laboratory systems, ensuring students have access to the latest and updated knowledge according to the development trends of the World. gender.
(*) With enrollment programs before 2020 (from K64 and earlier, two programs of Engineer 162 credits (5 years, under the University system), and Engineering 180 credits (5.5 years) , under the Postgraduate System), students in the course of study will choose the appropriate program.
Currently, the School offers training programs based on 3 main pillars:
- Computer Science (KHMT): provides training content related to computers, such as discrete math, algorithms, data structures, programming techniques, databases, software engineering, Natural language processing… Studying this major, students will be able to master all stages to develop a software, a program, and an information system to handle real-world problems, for example: HR management software, ERP business management software, video games, online commerce websites, handwriting recognition software…
- Computer Engineering (KTMT): provides training content to help learners have specialized knowledge in both computer hardware and software. Computer Engineering is a hybrid between Computer Science (software-oriented), and Electrical-Electronic Engineering (hardware-oriented). The field of environmental accounting aims to develop optimally integrated computing systems between hardware and software. That is, learning about this industry, students will understand both how to write software, make hardware, and how to integrate this software and hardware into an optimal system to solve a real problem. see off. For example, developing a smart camera that transmits images to a data center: engineers have to do hardware (integrating image acquisition modules, microprocessor modules, communication modules), write software software acquires images, processes images, and transmits images to the center.
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (Science and Information Technology): provides training content to help learners have professional knowledge in data processing, analysis, and representation; as well as developing artificial intelligence systems. The explosion of the Internet and data collection systems has created huge sources of data (big data), which, if properly exploited, will produce extremely valuable information, for example, forecasting demand. demand for human resources in environmental science and environmental engineering in Vietnam and in the world; predicting university entrance exam scores by industry… Therefore, the fields of data processing, which are part of environmental science, have split off to form a new branch: Data Science. Learning about data science, students will be equipped with knowledge of math (especially probability, statistics), computer science (especially machine learning, data mining, artificial intelligence…), and knowledge expertise, careers in some fields to be able to become data scientists. The career prospects of students of Science and Technology do not only stop at jobs for IT companies, but in this Industry 4.0 era, graduates can also work in professional departments. depth of all organizations with data mining needs, such as: finance – banking – insurance – securities, market analysis, consulting-forecasting-policy planning…
- Master’s Degree
- Doctoral system