The program framework meets the requirements of training for a master’s degree in Safety, Health and Environmental Management according to the output standard level 7 of the Vietnam National Qualifications Framework (according to Circular No. 08/2017/TT-BGDĐT and Decision No. 08/2017/TT-BGDĐT and Decision No. 1982/QD-TTg), including: having advanced, in-depth practical and theoretical knowledge at the forefront of the Safety, Health and Environmental Management industry; The curriculum combines the natural and social sciences, with practical environmental studies covering a wide range of disciplines, and multidisciplinary knowledge, e.g. policy, administration, economics, environmental health, etc. school or occupation, occupational health, safety, fire, food, and environmental engineering.
Improve skills in detecting, researching and solving environmental problems; understand in-depth research methods in some areas of Safety, Health and Environment management; able to apply the knowledge and methods equipped in management, administration, teaching and research and implementation activities in the field of Safety, Health and Environment Management.
About output capacity
Holders of a Master’s degree in Safety, Health and Environmental Management can do teaching and scientific research at universities and research institutes; working as a full-time officer in charge of environmental health and safety management in enterprises; working as experts and consultants in the fields of production, technology, chemicals, environmental protection and related industries in many fields of health, hygiene, safety, fire and explosion, food, quality, management, consulting and related fields.
Holders of a Master’s Degree in Safety, Health and Environmental Management will be eligible to apply for doctoral training in environmental specialties at home and abroad.
The training program is designed for 2 academic years (4 semesters) with normal academic progress. The registration of overtaking, shortening the study time will be decided by the Principal and if accepted, only a maximum of 1 semester can be shortened (ie, a minimum of 1.5 years must be attended).
Candidates for recruitment
Candidates are all Vietnamese citizens and foreign citizens, who meet the eligibility requirements as specified in Section 4 below.
The conditions for admission are specified in the Regulation on training at the master’s level promulgated by the Ministry of Education and Training. Specifically:
b) People with university diplomas in nearly Earth Sciences, Biology, Geography, Geology, Chemistry, Agriculture, Forestry, Community Medicine, etc. must learn additional knowledge before Contest.
Contents of additional learning (course name, number of credits) for each discipline are listed here.
About professional work experience
– Holders of a good university degree or higher in Safety, Health and Environmental Management or relevant disciplines such as Environmental Science, Environmental Technology, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Engineering Technology School, Environmental Management can take the exam right after graduation.
– The remaining subjects must have at least one year of working experience in the professional field of Science or Technology/Environmental Engineering from the date of the decision on recognition of university graduation to the date of application submission. .
– Have enough health to study.
– Submit complete and timely dossiers as prescribed by the training institution
– The volume of knowledge of the whole course
– The total amount of knowledge that must be accumulated in the program is 63 credits (including 51 course credits and 12 graduation thesis credits)
Graduation conditions as prescribed in the Training Regulations. Specifically, must meet the requirements of foreign language proficiency; accumulated 51 credits of modules and completed satisfactory graduation thesis.
Point ladder. The scale applies to each course and the cumulative score is calculated on a 10-point scale (10/10).
Details of the program can be found here .