We would like to thank the candidates and their parents for their interest in learning about the possibility of becoming students to study the disciplines / training programs of the School of Information and Communication Technology (IT & ICT) – University of Science and Technology. Hanoi University of Science and Technology (HUST)!
The enrollment season in 2022 is a special milestone in the history of formation and development of the ICT sector – HCMUT, when they will officially be the first students after the period of upgrading and transforming the Institute of ICT into a University. ICT – one of the first 3 schools of Hanoi University of Science and Technology.
The new position will create conditions for the School of ICT to develop even more strongly in the coming period, becoming a leading training and research destination in the field of ICT in the region and in the international arena. According to the prestigious QS Rankings of the UK, Computer Science, and Information Systems of HCMUT, which the School of Information and Communication Technology specializes in, this year 2022 has made a remarkable progress, increasing 150 places compared to the previous year. in 2021, ranked 401-450 worldwide, and for the third year in a row, ranked first in Vietnam.
A proud tradition, an increasingly affirmed position, a student-centered principle, and a determination to create a humanistic training environment with an international orientation, the School of ICT will definitely be a A reliable address to create a solid and long-term development foundation for young talents who are passionate about science and technology, dare to commit to doing “difficult things” with a non-stop creative spirit, through that develop self, family and society towards good values.
Wish you all achieve high results in the upcoming exams, and become a member of the School of Information and Communication Technology (SoICT’s Eco-system)!
Things to know:
- Create your future in the digital age with us.
- General introduction about the School of Information and Communication Technology – 25 years of establishment and development.
- An overview of the school’s training programs.
- Key points in admissions 2022.
- Enrollment target 2022.
- Recruitment method.
- Frequently asked questions and consultation registration.
Key points in admissions 2022
As a member unit of Hanoi University of Science and Technology, the School of Information and Communication Technology recruits students according to the general regulations of the University. Details of parents and students can be found here .
1. Talent recruitment:
- Method (a): direct selection of excellent students according to regulations of the Ministry of Education and Training;
- Method (b): admission based on international certificates SAT, ACT, A-Level;
- Method (c): selection based on Competency Profile combined with interview.
Note the admission conditions: candidates are recognized as graduating from high school, especially for methods (b) and (c): the average score of each year of 10, 11 and 12 grades is 8.0 or higher. go up.
Methods (a) and (c) only apply to candidates graduating from high school in 2022.
2. Admission according to the results of the high school graduation exam in 2022:
- Conditions for quality assurance: candidates have an overall average of 6 semesters for each high school subject in the selection combination of 7.0 or higher (or a total of 6 semesters average of 3 subjects from 42.0) or higher), be recognized as having graduated from high school and have a high school graduation exam score that meets the threshold for receiving application for admission as prescribed by the University;
- Candidates with IELTS (Academic) certificate and equivalent from 5.0 or higher can use it to convert English scores to apply for A01 combinations and for entrance exams according to the Thinking Assessment Test (through the system). conversion system of the University).
3. Admission according to the results of the Thinking Assessment Exam:
- The exam is expected to be held after the High School Graduation Exam in 2022 at 5 locations including: Hanoi, Hai Phong, Tuyen Quang, Nghe An, Da Nang;
- The thinking assessment test has a maximum duration of 270 minutes, the content includes the following sections:
- Math: required (multiple choice, essay), duration 90 minutes;
- Reading Comprehension: required (multiple choice), duration 30 minutes;
- Elective 1 (multiple choice): Natural Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), duration 90 minutes;
- Elective 2 (multiple choice; essay): English, duration 60 minutes;
Note: Candidates can choose 1 or both electives if they want to apply for admission with different combinations. Details are published in the 2022 Admissions Scheme of Hanoi University of Science and Technology on the website: https://ts.hust.edu.vn/
- The content of the thinking assessment test is in the high school program with requirements at different levels of knowledge, from understanding to applying and applying creatively:
- The Math section will include both objective and essay tests;
- The Reading Comprehension section with content mainly related to natural sciences, engineering and technology, assesses the skills of reading speed and correct comprehension, ability to analyze, interpret text, generalize, synthesize, and argue. on logic and inference from text;
- Optional part in the form of objective test and essay (English).
Enrollment target 2022
In 2022, the School of Information and Communication Technology will enroll Class 67 with the expected target: 1020 students for the standard training system and the Elitech training system. Specifically:
|Admission code||Education program||Expected target||Admissions group|
|IT1||Computer science||300||Candidates have options to choose the selection combination:
Admission by the results of the Thinking Assessment Test:
High school graduation exam scores:
Particularly, IT-E6 adds:
Particularly, IT-EP adds:
Multiplication math 2.
|IT-E6||Elitech: Vietnam – Japan Information Technology (HEDSPI)||240|
|IT-E7||Elitech: Vietnam – UK Information Technology (Global ICT)||100|
|IT-EP||Elitech: Vietnam – France Information Technology||40|
|IT-E10||Elitech: Data Science and Artificial Intelligence||100|
|IT-E15||Elitech: Cyber Security (Cyber Security)||40|
- IT1 and IT2 programs: belong to the standard and traditional training system.
- Programs IT-E6, IT-E7, IT-E10, IT-EP, IT-E15: belong to Elitech advanced training system, in which:
- IT-E6: study in Vietnamese, but strengthen Japanese enough to work in Japan after graduation.
- Programs IT-E7, IT-E10, IT-E15 are taught entirely in English from year 2. Candidates register for admission to CTTT according to the admission code.
- IT-EP: study in Vietnamese, but strengthen French and English to be able to transfer to Grenoble Polytechnic Institute (France).
- After completing the admission procedures, successful candidates with satisfactory test results of the University can register to take the aptitude test to be selected for the Talent Program.