Cooperation with Academic Division
In addition to cooperating with academic institutions, universities and research institutes at home and abroad, the University also builds a wide network of cooperation with leading corporations and companies in the field of IT in Vietnam and around the world. The world, in order to seek opportunities to improve the quality of training towards meeting the needs of not only the Vietnamese labor market, but also the international labor market; In addition, business cooperation also offers the opportunity to bring the University’s scientists closer to real-life problems, as well as facilitate technology transfer and innovation activities. startups, spinoffs).
Currently, through the new Innovation Center , the School has established a Business Network with more than 200 members who are leading information and communication technology companies in Vietnam. Currently, the Institute’s support network is effective in:
- Provide business internship opportunities for students;
- Support soft skills training, foreign language training,
- Cooperation in scientific research and technology transfer,
- Sponsor scholarships and funds for training and scientific research activities of students.
At the same time in 2019, the University also put into operation the Enterprise Cooperation Management System, in which the corporate internship assignment component has proven to be a very effective tool in:
- Help students quickly find the right internship company,
- Helping businesses provide information about the ability and need to provide internship positions,
- Helping businesses find cooperation with the University’s scientists in guiding graduate projects for students,
- Trilateral: Schools, enterprises, and students jointly evaluate the effectiveness of internships, an important basis for improving operational efficiency, which is important in training technical disciplines, as well as uncovering strengths and weaknesses. essentials of each student course, even each student to have appropriate training plans,
- Help the School assign effective internships based on: the capacity of the enterprise, and the assessment of students and the University after each internship period.
Student evaluation of the company, and the company about students after each internship
Every year, in order to facilitate cooperation between the University and enterprises in the Network, thereby obtaining updated information on the demand for human resources, as well as the trends of the labor market in the field. ICT, School organizes “Year-End Meeting” bringing together all businesses in the Network. Information and data about the University’s activities during the year are also shared with business partners, so that businesses can understand the operation situation of the University, key areas of work, as well as opportunities. cooperation can be implemented.
In addition, the University also has a strong cooperation with Samsung Vietnam (through Mobile Phone Research and Development Center – SVMC). Through this cooperation, every year SVMC supports the University in the development of training programs, internships, teaching, investment in experimental facilities, as well as research cooperation.
The school also develops close cooperation with IBM Vietnam in developing training programs, supporting students to access advanced technologies, and ready to enter the competitive international labor market. In 2019, the University and IBM Vietnam collaborated to implement the project: “New Collar and Skills Accelerator” , which emphasizes the development of human resources in the fields of data science and artificial intelligence.
The university has also just signed a cooperation agreement with DuDu IT of Korea to implement a project on human resource development in the field of Cyber Security, a project sponsored by KOICA IBS. Within the framework of the project, the Korean side will transfer to the University facilities, learning materials, as well as training experts to be able to deploy high-quality human resource training in this important and urgent field. of ICT ( details on the University’s website ).
The university is also exchanging and promoting cooperation activities with potential partners such as: Amazon Web Services, Bao Viet Group, Directorate for Roads of Vietnam… to coordinate in implementing training, research and development activities. Technology transfer.
Amazon Web Services sponsors Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Elitech Program students to participate in the Deep Racer Competition (using AI in racing car control) within the framework of Techfest 2019.